WaterWorld i-City Shah Alam

its been a while since I went to icity Shah Alam, I remembered my mom brought me for a night event few years back. There was bumper cars and I like playing with it. Sadly to say today, it's no longer in the building that I played. It changes a lot now and the night has rain so we didn't go out.

I am happy having fun with my family, while dad was taking care of the bags. Mom and brother together with me having a great time. Lucky her the phone didn't fell into the water because she didn't bring along any water bag pouch for the phone.

It is fun family time where many family are there with their children too. However there's no water bottle allow in the premise. So we didn't drink any water. There's option to purchase water in the park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Follow Me Lei everywhere...